Nurture Your Body
Restore Your Balance
Reclaim Your Health
Ancient Medicine for Modern Families
Achieve Optimal Health:
Learn How Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Can Help You Thrive
If you are in pain and want to avoid unnecessary surgeries or medications- you are not alone
If you want to raise you family naturally and help your children have radiant health in their adult years- I am here to help
If you are stressed, tired and overwhelmed– join the club
If you have hormone imbalances and concerns about your fertility– it’s not all in your head
If you are frustrated with Western Medicine and are ready to stop covering up symptoms– it’s time to try something else
It’s time to listen to your body- It is telling you something
You are likely here because, like many of my clients and patients, you know you can feel better than you do right now. It’s safe to assume that you or someone you love has a health condition that you want healed. You remember a time when you felt lighter, brighter and more energetic. I am here to tell you that your body is capable of much more than pain, stress, exhaustion and confusion. You may have sought out alternatives from other healthcare practitioners but felt unheard or unacknowledged. If you are seeking a safe, sustainable and stress free approach to achieving optimal health then come join the CC Natural Medicine family!
When your body, mind and soul are in harmony and feeling healthy and happy you will have the energy to create the life you desire!
At CC Natural Medicine, we strive to provide you with the best that Chinese medicine and other natural therapies have to offer. I give my patients and clients all the tools they need to to make educated decisions about their health. I empower my patients to do what they love and live the life they desire.
I will support you on your wellness journey by providing:
- My skills, education and 18+ years experience in the natural healthcare field. As well as partnering with a collective of skilled and experienced holistic healthcare practitioners at the Wellness Center at Dave’s
- An individualized, patient centered, scientific approach based on your personal history, genetic makeup and health goals
- Focus on who you are as a whole person and being a compassionate advocate for your and your family’s health
- Education on how to heal yourself
- Focus on identifying and addressing underlying causes of illness rather than covering up symptoms
- Support in navigating doctors, herbs, supplements and health conditions
Heather Seay, L.Ac., is a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist in the state of Utah, as well as a National Diplomat of Oriental Medicine. She specializes in pediatrics, women’s health, pain management and cosmetic acupuncture.
Acupuncture In The Spotlight
- Kids Receive Acupuncture When Medicine’s Not Enough
- Acupuncture Benefit Seen In Pregnancy
- Five Alternative Medicine Treatments That Work
- Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Is Becoming More Mainstream
- Acupuncture Produces Anti-inflammatory Responses
- Acupuncture Rehauls Your Skin
- Acupuncture For Menopause
- Acupuncture Rivals Antidepressants For Insomnia And Depression