Experienced ~ Gentle ~ Natural ~ Effective
✢ Are you struggling with chronic physical or emotional health issues?
✢ Do you feel overwhelmed or stuck in your life?
✢ Do you wish you had more energy, less pain and inner peace naturally?
Long Term Healthcare Solutions Without Side Effects
Our mission at CC Natural Medicine and Traditional Bodywork is to help you get the most out of what Acupuncture, Chinese medicine and Bodywork have to offer. We are here to support you in your healing process and help you create the best quality of life possible.
You are likely here right now because you are looking for a safe, natural and lasting way to overcome your health issues either as a compliment or alternative to conventional medicine. If you are like many of our patients you are seeking to get to the root cause of your health concerns. Your goal is total life wellness and transformation.
Perhaps you are exhausted, stressed out or in pain. Maybe you struggle with anxiety or depression or simply don’t feel right and don’t know how to explain it. Our Salt Lake acupuncture and bodywork practice has helped many people just like you. We understand health is so much more than the absence of disease. There is nothing more important than getting proactive about your health, investing in your well being and fostering a lifestyle of longevity and vitality.
What Can these treatments help with?
The physical benefits of massage therapy are:
- Increase circulation
- Strengthens immune system
- Prevents Disease
- Relieves Pain
- Reduces Blood Pressure & Stress
- Increases mobility
- Provides Nurturing Touch
Some of the most common reasons to choose acupuncture are if you are struggling with:
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic stress and worry
How Do I Get Started?
- Download our free e-book “How to Thrive in the Modern World”. It’s loaded with valuable information and helpful guidance on Chinese medicine and bodywork. Plus it’s totally free!
- If you know you are ready to get started, click on the our center tab at the top then click on schedule. This will lead you to our secure online booking page. There you can select when you would like to come in.
- If you still need questions answered about acupuncture, Heather offers free 20 minute health consultations. You can book online or call Heather directly at 801-657-1476.